Who is ZVI?
Zahroof Valves, Inc. (ZVI) is an innovative company, with its head quarters in Houston, Texas, that has developed and now markets the revolutionary straightflo valve (SF) for use in reciprocating gas compressors. The SF delivers a step change in valve performance, serviceability and reliability. As a result of these proven and measured improvements, ZVI is able to guarantee a 20% improvement in valve efficiency and a 25% increase in service interval with an industry leading 1 year warranty on the stainless steel valve housing.
Zahroof Valves, Inc. uses state of the art engineering tools to design its products and to provide support to its customers. Our valves are designed using 3D CAD, FEA, CFD and in-house proprietary programs that include state of the art
compressor simulation and valve dynamics software using NIST based real gas routines.
Our staff of engineers will optimize each valve for your particular application so you can count on our guarantee for the best in performance, reliability, and a substantial reduction in operational cost.
In addition to custom-engineering the products we
make, ZVI can provide engineering services for valve analysis, upgrades, and conversions.
The Game Changer
Are you interested in the straightflo valve (SF) and seeing first-hand how much better your compressors can perform with the SF valves in place? If, so, contact us.
Benefits of the SF
Fuel savings of 5 – 15%: Measured field data on a natural gas pipeline compressor running at 1000 rpm showed a 10% reduction in operating power for the same work - $74,240 annual fuel savings/compressor @ $4.0/MSCF natural gas.
More revenue: Increase flow through the same compressor by up to 15% at the same power with just a change in valves.
Longer life and higher reliability: SFs have no helical springs to break; seat and carrier never need to be machined; highest natural frequency; safeguards against pulsation and other excitation forces. The SF has the highest tolerance to liquids in the gas stream and to foreign particles such as black powder.
The easiest valve to service, the lowest down-times: No machining of seat or carrier, 5 – 10 minute turn-around time per valve at your site; eliminates machining, special tools, skilled labor.
Lower inventory costs by >80%: Stock standard modules - not complete assembled valves unique to a cylinder and application. Modules are interchangeable for different stages and compressor brands.
Increase service intervals by >2X: Proven valve design to further improve life of the valve.
Green operation: 10 – 15% reduction in fuel consumption, emissions, and carbon footprint. Minimize waste of material. Lowest noise level among valves.
Industry Leading Warranty: Limited warranty of 1 year on valve.
Optimized Valve For Your Application: ZVI uses an advanced compressor simulation and dynamic valve analysis program, using NIST real gas routines, to optimize valves for your application.
Sales: (713) 554-2678
Contact us directly for all inquiries.
3/17/2014 David Miseldine joins Zahroof Valves Inc. as Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
NGP Energy Technology Partners invest growth capital in ZVI.
- Drop in replacement for existing reciprocating compressor valves in 300 - 3600
rpm, <550 F, <2500 psi pressure differential applications.
- Field replaceable, standard modules contain all the wear and tear. No helical coil springs, no impacts on seat or carrier, no moving plastic components, low noise levels, highest natural frequency.
- Straight through gas flow path with low losses. Self cleaning.
- Highly robust design, highly tolerant to solids and liquids in gas stream.
- click more
Increase Your Profits
- Reduce power (5-20% in fuel savings). 20% valve efficiency improvement guaranteed for high speed compressors running over 1000 rpm.
- Double the valve service interval. 25% improvement in valve service interval guaranteed.
- Increase revenue (5-20% greater flow)
- Reduce valve inventory by 80%
- Reduce initial cost by eliminating spare valves
- Reduce service cost and compressor downtime
- Minimize inventory footprint and management
- click more
- Direct drop in replacement.
- Refurbish valves to new condition on site in less than 5-10 minutes/valve.
- Eliminate machining and skilled labor for servicing valves. Easiest valves to service.
- All bolts/components captured, API618
- Next day delivery service available on replacement
- click more