Minimize Fuel Costs
Minimize Service Costs
- The SF design eliminates wear on the seat and carrier. Never machine or replace your valve seat or carrier, the most expensive part of the valve.
- Simply replace the old modules with new ones, in the field, on-site, to return your valves to factory new condition. Eliminate machining, off-site repair, special tools and skilled labor.
- 2X service interval with SF valves means less downtime for servicing valves.
Minimize Downtime and Loss of Revenue
- With the enhanced reliability of the SF and the doubling of the service interval, minimize the compressor downtime and the resulting loss in production/revenue.
Minimize Inventory Costs
- Stock boxes full of modules instead of racks and racks of expensive assembled valves for all makes and models of compressors, cylinders and operating conditions. About 5 types of modules are sufficient for all compressor valves at all operating conditions.
- Reduce inventory by 80%. Minimize inventory foot-print and weight.
- Minimize cost of inventory management and risk of obsolescence of inventory.
Minimize Capital Costs
- Unnecessary to buy a complete set of spares with the modular SF.
- When field conditions change over time, replace the modules to get an optimum valve for the new conditions. Eliminate having to purchase a new set of valves.