The Regional Sales Manager is a key member of the organization responsible for sales growth in an assigned territory. This individual contributor role requires a hunter mentality that will impact the company’s growth, thereby resulting in the ability gain financially.
- Follow the recip compression market in the up/mid/downstream oil & gas sectors and develop sales strategies and plans to increase market penetration of ZVI products and increase the ZVI footprint within the territory.
- Utilize knowledge of recip compressor operation and maintenance to engage with potential customers and determine potential fit and value proposition for ZVI products.
- Develop the Business Case with potential customers to calculate and validate the economic benefits of ZVI products for their recip compressor applications.
- Work with customers to collect the technical inputs necessary for quotations, performance simulations, application engineering, and manufacturing.
- Participate in creation of commercial documents including quotations, terms and conditions, and sales contracts.
- Assist customers with product installation, assist Engineering with field issues, and train customers on the products.
- Establish and develop customer relationships to grow the sales pipeline and convert opportunities to orders.
- Utilize CRM system to track opportunities, quotes, and orders
- Provide monthly Order Bookings Forecasts.
- Provide Voice of Customer input to Strategic Marketing, Product Development, and Marketing Communications
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales experience, preferably working with gas compression in the Oil & Gas industry
- Proven track record of prospecting, developing, and managing sales opportunities.
- Strong consultative, value-selling skills with all levels of the customer organization.
- Established end-user contacts within gas compression in the upstream, midstream, and pipeline segments
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Operate with sense of urgency
- “Can-Do”, “Make-It-Happen” attitude
- Strong Team Player
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, be well organized and accurate, and can work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word, and have strong computer skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact professionally with customers and ZVI colleagues.
- Open to 75% + travel
- Ability to work within plants and adhere to ZVI and customer’s safety protocols.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to occasionally lift loads up to 35 lbs.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business is desired.
About Zahroof Valves Inc.
Zahroof Valves, Inc., (ZVI) is a growth-oriented, Houston-based corporation that designs, manufactures and distributes technologically advanced reciprocating compressor valves to the Oil & Gas and Industrial markets. ZVI’s patented products provide a step-change in the Mean-Time Between Failure (MTBF) of valves and allows reciprocating compressors to run with less power and higher flow rates. These attributes carry significant financial and ESG value propositions in this multi-billion-dollar market.